Reiner Knizia 국적: 독일 (Germany) 출생: 1957 년 대표적인 작품으로 모던아트, 라, 로스트 시티, 사무라이, 인지니어스, 배틀라인 등이 있습니다.
* 게임 난이도는 일반적인 기준이므로,
개인에 따라 다르게 느낄 수 있습니다.
* 박스 사이즈
(사이즈는 측정 방법에 따라 차이가 있을 수 있습니다.)
박스 사이즈: 가로 13cm / 세로 18cm / 두께 4cm
* 제품 상세 정보
로스트 시티의 주사위 게임으로, 기존의 켈티스 주사위 게임과는 다른 규칙입니다.
본 제품은 독어판입니다.
Lost Cities Treasure Hunt
Rough translation (with examples omitted) by Jonathan Schindler, iSlaytheDragon.com
Your search for the legendary Lost Cities has led your expeditions from overgrown ruins to cave systems where lava flows. The discovery of these cities would be extremely positive both for science and for your own reputation. But do not forget that you are not the only one who has that goal! Only the person who in the end leads the most successful expeditions and earns the most points will triumph.
• 50 expedition tiles (in five colors, each numbered 1-10)
The tiles 1, 6, and 10 in every color show the bet symbol under their number and have a different back than the rest of the expedition tiles.
• 11 bonus tiles
Place the fifty expedition tiles sorted by color in five rows in ascending order from 1 to 10 in the middle of the table. This is the general supply. The tiles with the 1, 6, and 10 should have the bet symbol (handshake) face up. Place the bonus tiles next to these.
The person who last celebrated a birthday begins. Play continues in a clockwise direction. A turn consists of several steps: rolling the dice, taking expedition tiles, and possibly claiming bonus tiles.
1) Roll the Dice
If this is your first roll, roll all the dice. You may reroll one, two, or all three, but after this second roll, the dice result is fixed and cannot be changed.
2) Take Expedition Tiles
Add the numbers of one, two, or all three rolled dice (betting symbols are 0s). You may take any expedition tile from the center of the table that corresponds to the sum. You will make a personal tile display in front of you with the tiles you’ve collected in the game. Sort them in five rows in ascending order from 1 to 10, as they are in the general display. All tiles taken must have a higher number than the previous highest-numbered tile of that color in your display. If the result of the dice also includes a betting symbol, place the chosen tile in your display with the bet symbol up. Otherwise, place it in your display with the bet symbol down. It may happen that there is no tile to take or that you do not want to take a tile. In that case, you may refrain from taking a tile.
3) Possibly Claim a Bonus Tile
After completing the expedition tile step, if you fulfill the conditions of one or more bonus tiles still available in the display, you may claim them from the middle of the table and place them in your personal display. The following bonus tiles are available if you meet the following conditions:
• 4 or more tiles of the same color (1 each for red, blue, green, yellow, and purple)
• 6 or more tiles of a single color in your display
• 4 or more tiles in succession in a single color in your display
• At least one tile in every color
• 3 or more tiles with the depicted number (3x3, 3x5, 3x7)
Note: A player may always take bonus tiles from the center of the table during this step if the conditions are met. It does not matter whether the conditions were fulfilled on this or a previous turn.
If a bonus tile is already in a personal display, it may not be claimed by someone else!
Game End and Scoring
The game ends when one of the following conditions has been met:
• The last 10 expedition tile has been taken from the general display.
• With 3-4 players: The last bonus tile has been claimed from the general display.
• With 2 players: The last of the six colored bonus tiles has been claimed from the general display.
The current turn is finished normally.
Then all bonus tiles and expeditions are assessed individually. All the expedition tiles of a single color form one expedition each:
• The value of the expedition is the number of footprints on these tiles.
• Betting symbols in the expedition multiply this number: for one betting symbol, the value is doubled; for two betting symbols, the value is tripled; and for three betting symbols, the value is quadrupled.
• Every bonus tile is worth 10 points.